As part of the standard requirements for running a State sporting body, The NSW Billiards and Snooker Association every year produces an Annual Report document that in turn is submitted to the NSW Government as part of our grant requirements.
The Annual Report typically includes the following items:
1) Current Committee Members
2) President's Report
3) Secretary's Report
4) Treasurer's Report
5) Sub-Committee Reports i.e. Billiards, Snooker, League, Women's, Juniors etc
6) Results of BSA NSW Championships
7) Photographs from BSA NSW Championships
8) Other significant achievements by Members
9) Major sponsors and supporters
Each year, the BSA NSW will publish the most recent Annual Report. If you have any questions regarding the content within the Annual Report, please do not hesitate to contact the Committee via this website.
2011 Annual Report
2010 Annual Report